skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rachel's portfolio
I am going to finish later
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
my favorite project from last semester
In this picture i had to have no balance. This picture is my favorite because I like how the frames were slanted and how the camera was to the side and finally I love how it is in black and white.
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
I like your picture
January 25, 2008 at 11:22 AM
Anonymous said...
I like your picture, its real nice
January 25, 2008 at 11:23 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Class Links
Johnny
Ms. Cook
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(5)
Program Design
Aged Photo
Balance with Frames
Random Object
my favorite project from last semester
About Me
Rachel
View my complete profile
2 comments:
I like your picture
I like your picture, its real nice
Post a Comment